Power Wraps come in two types:
- Power Wrap: These are available singly, in small 0.375" (9.5mm)
and large 0.56" (14mm) diameter. Both are 12-inches long and can be
inter-twined to maximise the benefits
- All Clear: These are sold in pairs, and come in one size: 0.328" (8.3mm) diameter and one length: 6-inch long
- Power Wraps are recommended for 3 to 7 foot power cords.
- For AC power cord lengths over 7 foot, use two Power Wraps per cord, interleaved or end-to-end.
- Power Wraps are recommended for Digital cables due to the high level of digital noise on the cable.
- All Clears are recommended for 1 and 1.5 metre audio and video cables and Power Wraps for longer cables.
- All Clears come in sets of two so they can be used on separate left- and right-channel electronics,
or so you can interleave them for more powerful RFI suppression.
- Power Wraps and All Clears may be intertwined or placed end-to-end on a cable to provide additional suppression.
For more information, see:
Theory of Operation
Installation instructions for Power Wraps
Installation instructions for All Clears
Highwire is a registered trademark.
Manufactured by All Clear Products, Inc. under license.
Protected by U.S. Patent #4885555